Your role with us:
- Active implementation of installations, support, optimisations and further developments of SAP system landscapes on premise and in the cloud (Windows, Linux, HANA, MaxDB, and many more).
- Administration of the existing SAP system landscapes (release upgrades, support package updates, system and client copies)
- Responsible for the disciplinary and technical management of the SAP Basis team
- Central contact person for all inquiries in the area of SAP Basis
- Further development of team members, conducting staff appraisals and agreeing on individual target agreements
- Prioritization of tasks within the team
- Workload coordination and close collaboration with other departments to ensure projects meet agreed requirements and expectations
- Reporting to the management
- Updates, hosting, service patches, on premise and cloud services are not foreign words to you
- First management experience (team leadership, coordination) in a technical field
- Ability to motivate and lead people
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and a high level of decision-making skills
- Organization and time management skills - you never lose track of things
- Interest in new technologies and a strong desire to develop technologically
That's why this job is the right choice:
- You are the motivator for your team and at the same time the rock in the surf
- You have initial leadership experience in a technical field and are able to positively influence your team
- You understand the customer perspective and build trusting customer relationships
- You directly shape our company's future and have the chance to actively contribute to the development and growth of our group of companies
Does our profile match your skills?
What we offer you:
Collective agreement minimum salary
Our offer for
Overpayment depending on
For legal reasons, we are obliged to state the KV minimum salary for this position in Austria. This is € 54,470 per year for a full-time position (38.5h/week).
Our offer for this position starts from € 75,000 (gross annual salary).
The actual salary will be agreed upon during the application process, depending on your previous experience and training. There is a willingness to overpay.
Your advantages with us:
- Dynamic consulting team with great colleague cohesion
- Very good family compatibility due to flexible home office arrangement
- Exciting challenges through complex SAP topics
- Few routine activities
- Large technology focus with SAP S/4HANA and own products
- Independent work scheduling
- Steadily growing company
- No flat-rate all-in contract