Your role with us:
- Consulting tasks in the SAP HCM module
- System adaptations in SAP HCM by means of customising (development experience an advantage)
- Process analysis and derivation of optimisation measures in one or more areas (PA, PY, PT, ESS and MSS scenarios)
- Collaboration and sub-project management in the area of human resources management
- Experience in various HR systems an advantage
- Close cooperation with the customer and specialist department
- Practical experience in the technical support of SAP HCM (especially in the area of PA/PT/PY)
- Extensive technical understanding of HR processes
- Passion for HR, team spirit and customer orientation
- Solution-oriented thinking and communicative character
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- Motivated personality with a "doer" mentality
That's why this job is the right choice:
- The chance to exchange ideas with other specialists and learn from each other promotes both, your professional and personal development
- You face new challenges in the HCM module and become a specialist who effectively implements HR processes in the SAP context
- You work on exciting projects that give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience and deepen your expertise
Does our profile match your skills?
What we offer you:
Collective agreement minimum salary
Our offer for
Overpayment depending on
For legal reasons, we are obliged to state the KV minimum salary for this position in Austria. This is € 48,370 per year for a full-time position (38.5h/week).
Our offer for this position is € 56,000 (gross annual salary).
Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, there is a willingness to overpay.
Your advantages with us:
- Dynamic consulting team with great colleague cohesion
- No flat-rate all-in contract
- Company support for further development
- Very good family compatibility due to flexible working hours
- Approx. 10% travel
- Home office possible