Your role with us:
- Installation, support, optimisation and further development of SAP system landscapes on premise and in the cloud (Windows, Linux, HANA, MaxDB, etc.)
- Basic collaboration in S/4HANA implementation and migration projects
- Active support for our consultants on issues relevant to the basis of the project
- Administration of the existing SAP system landscapes
- Troubleshooting and problem management of our existing projects including troubleshooting.
- Administration of user accesses and authorizations
- You roll up your sleeves and work your way into new technology
- You are a summit striker and do not give up until your goal is reached
- Release upgrades, support packages, Azure, Hosting, Cloud Solutions
are no foreign words for you
- There is a penguin on your notebook
- The console and operating system commands are your passion
- Fine-tuning queries, optimizing indexes, and monitoring memory usage are like an exciting puzzle to you that needs to be solved.
- As a technology enthusiast, you were born with an interest in new technologies.
That's why this job is the right choice:
- As part of our team of technical experts, you will have the opportunity to learn from the best and take your skills to the next level
- There is no monotony with us! Our projects are diverse and constantly offer new challenges that need to be mastered together as a team
- As a technology enthusiast, you can specialize in innovative solutions and technologies in the SAP environment
Does our profile match your skills?
What we offer you:
Collective agreement minimum salary
Our offer for
Overpayment depending on
For legal reasons, we are obliged to state the KV minimum salary for this position in Austria. This is € 54,740 per year for a full-time position (38.5h/week).
Our offer for this position starts from € 65,000 (gross annual salary).
The actual salary will be agreed upon during the application process, depending on your previous experience and training. There is a willingness to overpay.
Your advantages with us:
- Dynamic consulting team with great colleague cohesion
- Very good family compatibility due to flexible home office arrangement
- Exciting challenges through complex SAP topics
- Few routine activities
- Large technology focus with SAP S/4HANA and own products
- Independent work scheduling
- Steadily growing company with the opportunity for individual development according to personal preference
- No flat-rate all-in contract